- We wish to provide you with excellent medical care in our surgery whilst offering fulfilment and regard to other patients, staff and doctors.
- We will provide immediate access to a clinician in a genuine emergency.
- We will provide a same-day appointment with a clinician, if your need is urgent.
- We will try to offer a routine appointment within two working days.
- We will try to offer you an appointment with your own doctor for continuity of care.
- We will be polite, courteous and efficient in our dealings with you.
- We will strictly maintain patient confidentiality.
- We will maintain accurate medical records.
- We will arrange a doctor’s visit to your home if you are too ill or infirm to attend surgery.
- We will offer advice and medical information on all aspects of health care and refer you to a secondary care provider if appropriate.
- We will keep you up-to-date with news and information and changes within the practice.
To help us attain these objectives and provide you with the best possible care, we ask that:
- You treat our staff with the level of courtesy you would expect of them.
- You attend appointments on time and let us know if you are unable to keep an appointment.
- You recognise that an appointment is for one person only and do not ask for other family members to be seen at the same time.
- You understand that your appointment time with the doctor is 10 minutes.
- You inform the practice if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- You request a home visit ONLY for the housebound or seriously ill and make your request before 10.00am if at all possible.
Zero Tolerance to Abuse